Here they are - ready to go to new homes where they will be loved and used. Please note that since taking this picture, I've sealed up the boxes, so I no longer know what is what, meaning that I can't send you the box that "has the two greens on top" or whatever.
I can tell you the details though.
1. Each box contains 7-9 balls/hanks/skeins of yarn. There are three boxes.
2. They are all natural fibers (mostly wool, but some alpaca, silk, etc.)
3. I do not/have not seen any evidence of moth-ery. They have been stored in plastic bins with cedar blocks, and away from the pets. Our home is non-smoking, so you don't have to worry about any accompanying smell.
4. I can unfortunately only afford to mail things to U.S. addresses, so if you live outside the U.S., you are out of luck.
5. The cost is $25.00, which includes shipping. You can pay via PayPal, money order, or personal check (though I won't send the box until your check clears).
The earliest I will likely get to the P.O. is next Saturday, March 2 - so even if you have a box coming to you, it won't be arriving this week!
I'm offering them here first, and if there is no interest, or all three do not go here, I'll offer them on Ravelry.
TO CLAIM A BOX:
Do not leave a comment here to request it. Send me an e-mail at: thekittyknitterATverizonDOTnet. The first three requests get the boxes, and I'll post to let you know as they go or when they are gone.
If you have questions, feel free to let me know.