But, I was reading Lorraine's blog post a little bit ago, and decided that I wanted to respond to a meme she posted, because I was amused by her answers. Like her, I'm not going to specifically tag anyone, but if you are so inclined, feel free to write your own post. However, I do not have as many self-portraits to post as she did - HA! (BTW, did you know that she is the same Lorraine who designed this? Love it! If only she had mentioned that I had given her the idea ... if only I had ... oh well.)
Enough hi-larity - time to tell you 10 Things That I Am Afraid Of:
1. Being buried alive. I can't hardly watch anything where part of the plot includes someone being buried alive.
3. Snakes. Even when someone says, "Oh it's only a harmless garter snake." Don't get me wrong - snakes have every right to exist and enjoy their snake-y lives. As long as we are not anywhere near one another.
4. Millipedes. Or Centipedes. Or anything with too many pedes.
5. Slugs. I just creeped myself out typing that.
6. Haunted houses, even if they are incredibly cheesy and beyond fake. Not a big fan of unexpected things jumping in front of me, onto me, etc.
7. Opening the closet when I come home by myself at night. All because I once watched a movie, where a woman came home, and a friend came in with her to be sure the house was empty, etc. The friend left, the woman went upstairs to get ready for bed, and as she left the closet door open while going into the bathroom to brush her teeth, the killer came out from behind her clothes.
8. Not being able to breathe. Occasionally, I will wake up having an ashtma attack. The fact that I can't breathe causes an anxiety attack, and then I get another anxiety attack thinking I won't be able to breathe ever again, and on and on.
9. The Tea Party movement. 'Nuff said.
10. Great White Sharks. Long stupid story about this one, but I am not going into it here and now because I'm kinda creeped out just thinking about everything I've written ...
And what about you, my pretties???? [insert maniacal laughter ...]