20 April 2012

Old Photo Friday

The other day I realized that a couple of years ago, I had scanned a lot of old family pictures for one of my nieces for a family slideshow she was preparing.  I love old photographs, particularly when I know someone in them, or some story about them.  So I decided to share some with all of you. (Aren't you lucky?)


The person on the right in this picture (the villain?) is my father.  He loved singing and any chance to be dramatic, being a true ham at heart.  This is everything I know about this one, but I'm sure this "production" was stellar ...

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Bridget- Have you seen "awkward Family Photos"-?

When you have a few hours- it's hysterically funny.

Carrie#K said...

That is too cool! I love family pictures and thespian family pictures are even more fun.