13 July 2012

Furball Friday


In honor of Friday the 13th, here is a photo of my sweet Garden Kitty, when he was still with us, investigating some flowers we'd set on a living room table.   He never knocked anything down, or broke anything, but he was an extremely thorough sniffer!  I still miss him terribly, and hope that he is happy in heaven, where I am sure he is.

Don't ever let anyone try to tell you that black cats are bad luck.  They are anything but!

I hope your "unlucky" day is in fact not, and that you have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Kathleen Dames said...

Aw, Garden Kitty. You are lucky that he was such a careful boy. George and Henry are like bulls in a china shop - have to be very careful not to leave glasses on the kitchen island or table because they will knock them on the floor. And flowers are a challenge!

Lorraine said...

Bridget- Black cats are wonderful, as are Black dogs. I had a Labrador named Jasper, and he was the sweetest.

So, the 13th is lucky.