Happy May! Workers of the world unite! (Yes, I know that May Day was yesterday ...)
This week has been CRAP. But, it's Friday, and tomorrow I'm taking a bus trip sponsored by Rosie's to Maryland Sheep and Wool - the weather is even supposed to cooperate, so it's all good!
Here's what I could think of that pleased me this week (and I *really* needed this!):
1. After months of being paralyzed trying to decide what to knit for my niece who is supposed to be born on May 8, I finally decide on the Baby Tea Leaves cardigan, and get started on it. I even use stash yarn, so it's win-win!
2. I finish a book that was a slow start, but that I ended up really enjoying.
3. My Beginner Knitting class of three students moves along, each at their own pace, but each happy with their progress.
4. The Tim and I discuss plans for a summer vacation, and plan to actually decide this weekend.
5. Today is Friday, and tomorrow I'll be seeing yarn, critters, and friends!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.