So it's time to forget the bad and enjoy the good!
1. The weather has finally gotten cold. Yes, I know I am the only one who is happy about this, but I love cold weather, it *is* November after all!
2. My knitting has been off-kilter lately - I have had a hard time focusing on anything, and have been feeling so disconnected from it. But the past few nights, I've worked on a couple of gift things, and it's made me so happy! I think it is helping that I'm reading Knitting Yarns by Ann Hood, and enjoying that as well.
3. The Tim made some yummy cranberry bread the other day, and every day I have been taking a slice to work to have with a cup of tea on my morning break.
4. Pip has decided - at least for now - that sleeping right next to me under the covers at night is the best. He is so cuddly!
5. Mashed potatoes. Do I really need to say more?
What about you? Have there been any favorites for you this week?
Enjoy the weekend!
The Tim bought me this mug** a few weeks ago,
and though this is not the best photo,
LOOK - knitting!
**They have these mugs at Barnes & Noble, if you want one for your very own self. :-)