Remember the song where each letter of the word "Mother" is sung and is meaningful? "M is for the many things she gave me ..." I hated that song. Until I heard a version on "Saturday Night Live," that went "M is for the many things she gave me ... O is for the other things she gave me ... " and so on - hilarious!
But I digress. This week, Carole is challenging us for Ten on Tuesday to do the following:
10 Words That Describe You ... but they must begin with the first letter of your first name!
This was a hard one! But it reminded me to be glad my name was not Xaviera ...
1. Blonde (well, I used to be before the gray).
3. Brainy (I used to get this in school a lot. I was not overly smart, I just paid attention most of the time).
5. Bemused (a lot of the time, usually by other people!).
6. Bookish (this should actually be #1-10).
7. Bruised (99% of the time; as a matter of fact, just thinking this word, I bet I have a new one).
8. Blusher (I blush so easily, it's not even funny).
10. Brave (hey, I get up every single day ...)
Well that was fun ... and if I do say so, a Brilliant idea for a topic. ;-)