23 September 2020

It's the First Full Day of Autumn - And It's That Time Again!

 

Hello all, I hope this first full day of autumn finds you well (or, in the case of Alison and others in the Southern Hemisphere, I hope your first full day of spring finds you well!).

It's been a while since we did an "Ask Me Anything" session, so this seemed as good a time as any.  For those of you who may be new, or never cared anyway have not participated before, here is how it works:

1.  You use the comments to ask me any question you would like.  How tall am I? (5 ft. 5 in.) Who is my favorite giraffe?  (Any that I am currently seeing.)  Do I actually like anyone?  (Very few.)  What was my mother's confirmation name?  (Bibiana.)  

2.  If the question is one that isn't completely inappropriate or rude (that part is determined by me), I'll answer it in a future post.

So ask away!  Remember, I'll only answer the ones in the comments of THIS post, and I'll post the answers next Monday, September 28, 2020.  

Really and truly, just about anything is accepted.  And if there are those that are not, I may not answer the question, but I will tell you why I'm not answering it.  😈 

In the meantime, here's something I hope will make you smile.

11 comments:

KSD said...

The dog is so hurt by the criticism.

The new header photo is gorgeous!

Kim in Oregon said...

What was the first album you ever purchased?

Araignee said...

I LOVE your new autumn header.
As for my question....when it is chilly and gray outside what is your quintessential autumn meal? I mean in a perfect world, Pandemic shortages and considerations aside lol...

Alison said...

Did you have a happy childhood? What is your best memory of being a child?

kathy b said...

0h, Im with Deb , I love your new header too!!

Here is my question: Why was that big ship on your old header? I think of the edmund fitzgerald when I am on the paddle board and my bow is over a wave. I think of how that is likely the way the ship broke in half.

Dee said...

If you could have a "do over" and change things up, what would you do over?

WendyKnits said...

We have an ice-breaker question at the start of our weekly staff meeting, so I'll ask you this week's question:

What characteristics of your astrological sign do you think are true to your character?

Anonymous said...

As a fellow knitter I am curious about your stash. How big it is. How it is stored. Etc. Pictures would be fun
Cheryl

Nance said...

I agree--the dog is devastated by that comment! LOL

Are you a Continental knitter or an American knitter? And were you taught that style or did you switch?

Alison said...

I would also like to know if you hang your 6 pack of yoghurt pottles off the side of the shopping trolley

Shirley said...

I think you live in an historic home. (I think I remember some reference to the age of your house.) Can you tell us a brief history of your home?