10 November 2009

A No-Show FO

During the World Series, I finished a knitting project that I had started back in August, to be a Christmas gift for this year.  It took me longer than usual, 'cause I didn't really work through it like I usually would, but I knew I could finish it with plenty of time.  Then I couldn't upload pictures since something had changed in the settings that would allow me to retrieve them from my camera when Tim cleared up that nasty computer virus that we had a month or so ago. 

But, the project is finished, and after all of that, I can't show it to you here!  Since it's a gift, I want to be sure that the recipient doesn't see it beforehand, though I'm not all that sure they would be disappointed.  But I would ...

If you are a Ravelry member, you can see and read all about it here.   If you are not a Ravelry member, you'll just have to live without seeing the wonderfulness until I post pictures after the holidays.  

Sorry - but sometimes life's just like that, you know?

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Oh, nice!! I'd say more, but I don't want to ruin the treat.

I'm trying to figure out how to blog from work and then just add photos at home. The problem is, my pictures inspire me...

Maureen said...

Very nice!!

They look like they're having a little time out in the corner....is there something we should know about the recipient? ;-)

Marie said...

Well, that was an intriguing post. Perhaps you'll show us the FO after you give it to the friend??