1. In six months, it will be Christmas.
2. And also a lot cooler.
3. I have Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder. Summer weather seriously depresses me.
4. I am really not any sorrier now than I was a year ago when Michael Jackson died. Sorry.
5. But I am getting annoyed that it has become The Only News today.
6. Being a sucker for a little kid in glasses, I feel especially terrible about the little boy who is missing in Oregon.
7. For the first time in a LONG time, I have finished most of the knitting projects I had going.
8. Except for the Pickle Cardigan, which I need to put together so I can knit the neck and buttonbands and finish it.
9. I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of my family tomorrow in Baltimore.
10. I'm also looking forward to a three-day weekend next weekend with no plans at all.
11. Why does that girl in the "Twilight" movies always look so miserable?
12. I really really really hate that old man in the Six Flags commercials.
13. I've just started reading The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell; so far, I really like it.
14. Just when I figured out how to work things so I could pay bills according to when we each got paid, The Tim's pay schedule has been changed dramatically.
15. OK, that's if for now. Have a good weekend!