Long week, work-wise. But you know what - ONWARD!
Here's what has stuck with me from the past week.
1. "Live" Facebook-ing with my family during the Oscars. Two of my nieces in particular, have a running commentary on FB during awards shows, and the rest of the family joins in, as well as some of their friends. It is absolutely hilarious, and ridiculous, and the next best thing to being together watching. (Of course, I signed off to go to bed before it was over. I was already up past my bedtime as it was!)
2. Starting a new pair of socks. So far, I've barely finished the cuff on sock #1, but I love the colors of the yarn, and I like having a pair of socks on the needles, no matter what else I am or am not knitting.
3. A visit to my dermatologist. I know, weird, but I really like her, and since she knew I was coming, she brought in some pictures from her son's wedding last fall. It was at Halloween time, and the bride, groom, and everyone else wore costumes at the reception! How many people have drs who bring pictures to show?
4. A compliment from a stranger. I was walking home from work the other day, and a young man came over to me and said, "Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that those are great glasses."
5. My new humidifier. We used to have one, but it died, and we never bothered to get a new one. A couple of weeks ago, I kept getting truly major nosebleeds, and my dr said that a humidifier would help. So I got a new one, and not only has it resolved the nosebleed issue, but I've been able to sleep more soundly, I think because I'm not always waking up with a dry nose and throat and having to get a glass of water.
Hopefully you have some good things to remember and enjoy from the past week as well. Have a really wonderful weekend!