18 August 2017

Furball Friday


This is our girl Tess, who died a few summers ago.  Her birthday is this coming Monday, and I've been thinking about her lately.  She was quite the character, as she never really settled down after being brought inside when we found her as a stray.  Even though she terrorized the other cats, she was really affectionate with us, and was one of the kissing-est cats I've ever known.  We miss her every day.

Enjoy your weekend.  As a matter of fact, enjoy it YOUR way - just like Tess always did!

8 comments:

Vera said...

What a sweet little kitty. So pretty.

Araignee said...

Oh, sweet Tess. She reminds me so much of our Louise. We haven't been able to socialize her very well either. She likes to smack the other kitties around even though she is half their size.

elns said...

I'm sorry for your loss of cuteness. She's such a beautiful cat. YOu have a wonderful weekend too.

Anonymous said...

She was a pretty little girl.

I got punched in the nose tonight . . . I almost had to adopt the little puncher! It was the cutest little Tuxedo kitten and he was jealous that I was petting the kitten in the cubby below his. So he PUNCHED me. LOL

Wanderingcatstudio said...

What a sweetie - I've always found Calicos have a HUGE amount of cat-itude - but they love their people.

The Well Fed Wheel said...

Oh my....what a pretty little girl your Tess was! Sounds like she had a little additude to go along with her good looks too. I can see why you would miss her.

Kym said...

What a beautiful cat! I just love her colors and markings. I still remember my dear kitties (Jelly and Jambo) each year on their birthdays -- and still miss having them in my life all these many years later. XO

Nance said...

Particolored, female, whatever the trait...some kitties are just That Way. Here's to Tess!