06 December 2018

Christmastime Silliness

I had something else in mind for today, but then I saw Carole's post, and decided to save that for another time, and instead do a variation of hers for Three on Thursday, because it's never a bad thing to be amused.

So here are three Christmas-related cartoons I've seen recently that amused me and that I thought I would share.

Awkward ...


Et tu, reindeer?


TRUTH.


I hope your day is a good one, without awkward moments, lame come-ons, or kids that suck.  ;-)

10 comments:

Bonny said...

HaHaHa! I could really have used that third one about 25 years ago when we had that same thing happen.

Dee said...

Yeah ..... a lotta kids DO suck! LOL

Hope you have a good day too.

Vera said...

Hahahahaha - the first is my favorite.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lol!

kathy b said...

I Love cartoons and Scrabble was the best to me!

Tired Teacher said...

Thanks for the laughs!

Kym said...

Delightful! Thanks for sharing! XO

Kwizgiver said...

Those are great!

Lydia said...

The Scrabble cartoon-hilarious!

Araignee said...

Funny!!! I needed that....