28 June 2024

June in Photos

After this weekend, June will be over. I'm always kind of surprised when June ends, because I always think of it as ushering in summer - and once June is over, July 4th is not far behind, and I always think of that as when summer starts to wind down. 

We had a pretty good June, so I thought I'd share the photos of the month - some you have seen, some not. Here you go. 😊

The beginnings of the yoke of my Anker Tee. I've progressed to the body at this point.

From top to bottom: Esme, Alfie, Milo the Koodle. A rare trio.

Second sock nearly finished - as of today, both are finished - FO post coming up!

Short summer haircut.

Phillies vs. Orioles at Camden Yards in Baltimore.

I got back to my regular walking routine - These flowers just looked so pretty! (I have no idea why this photo will only show up sideways.)

Emotional Support Chicken progress - more has been made, she's almost finished!

Lest it all seem perfect, here is the partially collapsed planter in front of our house. Someone is coming to look at it next week, to give me an idea of what they will have to do and how much it will cost. It will of course be worth having it taken care of, and will make this side of the house look better, but of course, just when it seemed like we were a teensy bit ahead of things, the universe found a way for us to spend even more money on house repairs!😏

June - The Good, The Fun, and The Frustrating!

Enjoy the last weekend of the month, and make sure to take some time to do your own thing. See you in July. 🇱🇷

No comments: