Kim had this meme at her MindFull blog, and I really liked it, so I decided to give it a try. I've seen it some other places, too, and supposedly it's harder than it looks.
Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
*Rule I added for myself - use the first thing that comes to mind!
My name: Bridget
1. Famous Singer/Band: Beatles
2. Four letter word: Book
3. Street: Broadway
4. Color: Blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Bubble bath
6. Vehicle: Bicycle
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Banner
8. Boy Name: Brian
9. Girl Name: Bonnie
10. Movie Title: Babe
11. Drink: Beer
12. Occupation: Bookie
13. Celebrity: Brad Pitt
14. Magazine: Bride (ugh)
15. U.S. City: Boston
16. Pro Sports Teams: Boston Bruins
17. Fruit: Banana
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Busy trying to figure a way not to have to go ...
19. Something You Throw Away: Bread crusts (actually I give them to the birds ...)
20. Things You Shout: Bastard! (ok, I only really shout this in my mind)
21. Cartoon Character: Betty Rubble
Kim, if you are reading this, I realize I didn't even come close to having any answers as good as "Kachinas," but I did what I could!
Feel free to consider yourself tagged, if you are interested. If you want to do the meme, but don't have a blog, feel free to put your responses in the comments.