I have no organized thoughts, but am in the mood for a blog post, so here goes.
1. I am tired; I also feel like I'm getting sick. Which is not a good thing since I am still new at my job.
2. It's been cold here.
3. Yesterday we got some snow, but not even a measurable amount, so it was a non-event really.
4. January was so confused and disorganized for me, I only finished two books, and barely knit a thing after the fingerless mitts at the beginning of the month.
5. Lisa mentioned that she went to the library and borrowed a book about beginning knitting - it would be so fun if she became a knitter too!
6. Please keep a good thought for Claudia, whose sweet beagle boy, Mr Puffy, died recently.
7. I was at Rosie's today, and a woman came in looking for yarn to knit a tube top. Who knits a tube top - and in the winter, to boot?
8. Speaking of which, I need a new pair of warm walking boots.
9. I really need to put some things away, so I can get to my sewing machine; I have big plans!
10. Some days, I think it would not be a bad thing to be a cat.
If you are still reading this, don't say I didn't warn you above about the whole organized thoughts thing. You may find it hard to believe, but this is the most I've thought all day!