28 April 2021

Do You Need a Chuckle? Because I Sure Do!

Therefore, I hope you enjoy these.

For once, a *very* specific knitting cartoon (you can click on it to see a larger, more readable version):



I truly love this one:



Undercover?



This is another one that I just love, and I'll tell you why below:



When I was a kid, probably about 4th grade, I read a joke and thought it was SO incredibly hilarious, it was my go-to joke for a long time (too long, probably).  This is it:

Two morons were walking down the street, when they saw a sign that said, "Wet Paint."  
So they did.

(I still think of this and laugh when I see a "Wet Paint" sign ...)

5 comments:

Dee said...

That last joke reminds me of the time we saw the guy peeing on City Hall. Maybe it had just been painted.

Nance said...

LOL!

All of these are smart and witty. Of course I love the Commas/Apostrophes one, and the cat/fish one is just perfect.

I love your Go-To Joke. I'm telling my son, who lives for Dad Jokes, which that one certainly qualifies as now. (My poor grandchildren's eyes are permanently rolled upward and backward.)

These are so great.

kathy b said...

You made me laugh. Im grateful Bridget!

KSD said...

Can't beat expert wordplay.

Kym said...

I can't believe I never heard the "wet paint" joke before!!! I LOVE it!. I am terrible at remembering jokes, but I might be able to fit that one into my (very limited) repertoire! As always, thanks for sharing your "funnies." (Big fan, here.) XO