28 October 2006

Because ...

You have never let me down;

You are the funniest person I know;

You are smart;

You are kind and considerate;

You are good-looking;

You make my life an adventure;

You take care of me;

You put up with my moods, rants, and weird idiosyncracies;

You love animals;

You love everyone in my family, in spite of the fact that they are all crazy;

You are honest;

And at least a thousand other things;

Happy Anniversary to my best friend. I wouldn't be laughing without you.


4 comments:

Carol said...

It's nice to have someone to give a Celtic Heart to...very nicely said. Is this Happy Anniversary?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my sweetheart --

I have a long way to go before I truly deserve you.

All my love, always,

--D.H.

P.S. Please remind me again: Does D.H. stand for "Devoted Husband," "Damned Hugenot," or "D.L. Hughley"??

the wicked witch of the east said...

aahh...a d.l. hugley reference can kill any mood...;)

happy anniversary to two people who truly deserve each other...(smile)

Anonymous said...

Too sweet for words.

Much love to you both. :-)

ps) DH = dusty hippos