05 February 2024

Quick Check-In

Hi all! I'm still around, but the past couple of weeks have been a sh*tshow, and I was sick for a while, so that's why you haven't really heard from me. Today and tomorrow I'm working forever, so I'll check in later in the week with an FO post and other general blather for you.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Pip and Milo the Koodle, with Milo's white paws tucked into his belly. So cute! As the lyrics of an old song say, "Everybody loves you when you're asleep." 

😂

Have a good week!

6 comments:

Dee said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kim in Oregon said...

I hope you feel much better!

Araignee said...

Awwww....sweet sleeping kitties!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Aw - what a pair of cuties!

KSD said...

Yeah, a lot of that sh#t show nonsense going around. . . Hang in there.

Kym said...

Thanks for the check-in, Bridget! I've missed you. I hope you're feeling better now!! Thanks for the sweet-kitty photo. XO