10 November 2015

We're In the Money ...


This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is:

10 Things to Shout When You Hit the Jackpot

I sincerely doubt this will ever be an issue, because I never buy lottery tickets, and I've never been to Las Vegas.  I do like to win small jackpots though, like when we have a poker game with friends (which doesn't happen often, but it's fun when it does).  So let's see ...

1.  Holy sh*t!

2.  YES!

3.  In your face [insert name of person I am currently annoyed with]!

4.  Hand it over, I'm outta here!

5.  I WON!

6.  I can't believe it!

7.  Too bad, suckers!

8.  We're in the money!

9.  Drinks on me!

10. *Now* who's a lousy player?

Then the next day would be #11 - Here's my resignation letter.  ;-)

Fun to think about, anyway.


NaBloPoMo Day 10

12 comments:

Araignee said...

Funny!!! I never win anything so I would probably just drop over dead.

Bonny said...

A useful list for everything from the smallish poker jackpot to a life-changing large one. Here's hoping you're a jackpot winner and can use these!

Patty said...

#4 is so great! And my goodness...it would be fun wouldn't it!

Donna said...

Our lists were very similar. Our #1 is identical! Here's hoping we actually get to use this list one day.

AsKatKnits said...

It would be so nice to do #11...

Lorraine said...

Bridget- Thanks for the earworm on the previous post.

Then follow, follow.......

Kim in Oregon said...

#11 YES!

elns said...

I love this daydream. It always makes me happy, even if the likelihood of it ever happening is ridiculously low.

I think you need to include the "Snoopy Happy Dance" -- you know the one.

As for 11. I whole heartedly agree with you. My husband has always been of the ilk he'd need to keep working. I wonder as the years of toil grow if he still feels as adamantly about that. But whatever makes him happy. I'll be off doing a global yarn tour ... LOL

Kym said...

I never win anything . . . but it's fun to think about!

dianne said...

#10! Love it :-)

Kwizgiver said...

This such a fun list.

Honoré said...

I think you should say them all! Fun list!
Cheers~