28 October 2010

Ever Since October 28, 1978 ...

Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to, I will.

For if I ever saw you,
I didn't catch your name.
But it never really mattered,
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever, and forever, 
Love you with all my heart.
Love you whenever we're together,
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you,
Your song will fill the air.
Sing it loud so Ican hear you -
Make it easy to be near you - 
For the things you do, endear you to me,
Ah, you know I will.

I will. 

-  I Will , by John Lennon and Paul McCartney

6 comments:

SissySees said...

Beautiful. Who says song writers aren't poets?!

Le Tim said...

Right back at ya, my sweetheart.

I will! I will!

A thousand times, I will!

--Timothy

Carol said...

Sweet.

Carrie#K said...

That's beautiful.

Kim said...

I can only repeat: beautiful. Love to you both.

Quilting Mama said...

What a beautiful way to say so much...