15 November 2016

Monday Questions, Tuesday Answers

For the last few weeks, as a result of one thing or another, I haven't had a chance to post any answers to Kathy's Monday Quora.  When I do, I enjoy it.  So even though today is Tuesday, I'm posting my responses to her Monday queries.  :-)

-- Have you ever petted an angora bunny?

Yes, a few times when I've gone to Maryland Sheep and Wool.  (I pretty much pet whatever animal I can when I'm there!)

-- Do you have any novelty yarn in your stash?

Not anymore.  I used to have quite a bit, but either used it up or gave it away.

-- I'm maintaining my weight but I have to admit I still have to have: Creamer in my coffee and sugar.  Is there something you simply can't give up on in your food life?

Cheese.  It's why I'm a vegetarian and not a vegan.

-- Do you swim during the winter months?

Nope, I don't have access to any indoor pools.

-- What are you having for dinner tonight?

Since The Tim is working, and I'm on my own, I will probably heat up some soup and have that with some oyster crackers and iced tea.

-- Are you a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper?

Sometimes, but I don't use either day to do it all.  If I do go out on Black Friday, I go early in the morning, and shop in Center City Philadelphia.  It's pleasant, and since most people go to one of the malls, it's not crazy crowded.

-- Did you cast on this weekend?  

I cast on a hat on Friday evening, and finished it Sunday evening!

-- Did you see the supermoon?

Yep.  So cool!

-- Would you like to recommend a movie (must be entertaining and light)?

We just recently re-watched one of our favorite movies, "Waiting for Guffman."  It's completely ridiculous.  It's a Christopher Guest movie, so if you've seen any of his others and enjoyed them (another fave of ours "Best In Show"), you'll probably like this one.  :-)

I'm still trying to figure out the problems I'm having with trying to comment on other people's blogs.  It seems to be the ones that require you to "Select profile," which, come to think of it, I don't remember being there before.  Anyway, I've tried several things with no success, so hopefully The Tim can help me work on it more sometime when he is home.  In the meantime, it's so frustrating, and driving me crazy!  Sometimes I feel like technology exists to make my life more difficult, rather than easier ...

8 comments:

Kym said...

I watched the supermoon rise last night from the window in my yoga class. It was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly on the tech giving us more problems than help. LOL

I sometimes wish cars would go back to being much more simple. SHEESH --- you DO need to be a rocket scientist to fix them.

Kim in Oregon said...

I recommended "This is Spinal Tap" on my Quora for Kathy, so we should just list the whole Christopher Guest ouevre. (sp?).

sprite said...

I've run into a couple new "Select a profile" comment sections lately. I wonder if Typepad or Blogger have changed some setting.

I'm always happy to see name/URL options, like you have, because if I have to log in to some second system to leave a comment, it just won't happen. I get why people who are inundated with spam emails might put in tougher measures, but I find them to be a deterrent to conversation.

Vera said...

I missed the super moon! Can't believe it. And technology...I want to go back to the days of horses and buggies (not really, but you know...)

Araignee said...

Cheese gets me every time I try to go vegan. I've given everything else up except that and bit of ice cream every now and again.

Judy S. said...

The super moon wasn't visible here till around 10 PM and I put a photo on FB. Hope you figure out your computer problems soon!

Lydia said...

I LOVE cheese-would be very hard to give up if I had too. The Light Between Oceans was very very good, and pretty much followed the book. I highly recommend it.