08 November 2016

VOTE

Today is Election Day here in the U.S.  If you have not taken advantage of early voting, or you live in a state like Pennsylvania, where it is not available, get yourself to your polling place and VOTE!!!

Democrat?

 Independent or Third Party?

Republican?

JUST VOTE

People have died - and still do - for the right to vote.  This year it's especially important, since we are electing a new President.  And though of course I'd like if if everyone voted the same way I did, what I really want is for people to just VOTE.

Off the soapbox now.  :-)

10 comments:

Kym said...

You couldn't have said it better! I'm off to vote right now! XO

Bonny said...

I voted (for the only candidate that can do the job)!

AsKatKnits said...

I am eager to cast my ballot! I. Can't. Wait!

Araignee said...

We are on our way as soon as The Mister gets out of the shower. CNN is already on. I'm ready. Let's do this.

Nance said...

We have early voting in Ohio, so my Civic Duty has been done for quite some time. So thankful for Early Voting!

Vera said...

Amen! And I'm done...voted on the way to work. What a feeling!!

Anonymous said...

Steve and I both made sure we voted before we moved. We voted the first day that early voting was available and the lines were long then. I can't imagine how long they must be today.

Hope you have a great day for voting (not rainy or too cold).

karen said...

did it :) and I'm glad the day is here, finally :)

kathy b said...

Hugs. We voted! and the children grown even absentee voted. It is our privledge

steph said...

amen.....my vote is 'in the box'!!