This week the 10 on Tuesday topic is: 10 Favorite Characters from Television.
Now I'm sure there will be many people who are not going to participate this week, since they do not watch television. I have always been a TV-watcher, and I do have some favorite characters, so this is a fun topic for me.
1. Liz Lemon on 30 Rock. I especially am amused when her co-workers address her by her first and last name in normal conversation.
2. Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock. He is so over the top, but then again, just like some people I have been around.
3. Dwight K. Schrute on The Office. I don't know about you, but I've never worked in a place where there wasn't at least one Dwight-equivalent ...
4. Drew Carey on The Drew Carey Show. (In the first few seasons only.) He looked just like my dad, and had the same kind of luck!
5. Comic Book Guy on The Simpsons. Sadly, I've also worked with plenty of his ilk ... you know, uber-educated, underemployed, but still always treating you like an eejit.
6. Top Cat from the cartoon show Top Cat. A fave when I was little - I mean a Damon Runyan type-CAT? How could I not love him?
7. The Flintstones from The Flintstones. I loved their houses, appliances, etc. I thought the dialogue was hi-larious.
8. Professor Frink on The Simpsons. He reminds me of one of my sisters.
9. Ted Baxter on The Mary Tyler Moore Show. He had such a high opinion of himself, and got nearly everything completely wrong and mixed up - but would never let it bother him ...
10. Really? You're wondering? I mean - the whole list could have been just this: MR. ED!!!