24 June 2012

Stash Sale

For the last couple of weeks, I've been cleaning out some stash, and have already sold a few things on Ravelry.  But in the meantime, I also found some bags that I either haven't used, or haven't used enough to make it worth keeping them.  (I have no shortage of knitting bags, so don't feel bad if you are interested when I post those!)

Should you be interested in the yarn, please PM me on Ravelry, unless of course you are not on Ravelry, in which case you should leave a comment, with your e-mail address (i.e., georgeclooneyATgmailDOTcom) and I'll get in touch with you.  I can do PayPal or money order, since then I don't have to wait for a check to clear, and you don't have to wait until it does to get your stuff!

First, the remaining yarns.

Dancing-Leaf--Farm-Lil-Loop
Lil' Loop from Dancing Leaf Farm
1 skein / no colorway marked
$15.00, includes postage
SOLD
Heritage-Hand-Dyed
Heritage Hand Dyed Laceweight (50% silk/50% rayon)
1 skein / Colorway: Blueberry Hill
 $20.00, includes shipping

Indecita-Alpaca
  Plymouth Yarns Indiecita Alpaca 
5 skeins / Colorway: 208 
(light brown - marked on label as 
"Natural Fleece no color)
$25.00, includes shipping

Rowan-Pure-Wool-DK
   Rowan Pure Wool DK
 2 skeins / Colorway: 037 (burgundy)
 $10.00, includes shipping

I'll post the bags I have next time.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: