It's just one of those weeks, you know?
1. Slept well. It's too hot and humid.
2. Folded the laundry from Monday.
4. Paid bills.
5. Prepared some extremely overdue items for mailing at the P.O.
6. Done any cleaning of any kind, other than that of my person.
7. Written any letters I thought I'd write.
8. Planted the two plants still waiting to be in the garden.
9. Blogged (until now, that is!).
10. Killed anyone. I'm not saying that I haven't been tempted though.
Now, the good news is, most of these will likely happen in the next few days; #4 absolutely HAS to be done tomorrow evening, or we're in real trouble; and I sincerely hope that #10 NEVER becomes a reality.
On the plus side, I *have* accomplished #9 right now. :-)
And here is a picture from our trip to WV and Pittsburgh last weekend. This is the Duquesne Incline in Pittsburgh, heading downward. Enjoy.