18 September 2026

Furball Friday

I recently bought something called a FreezBone for Katie. It's a sturdy silicone item where you add various treats, yogurt, broth, peanut butter, or specially purchased foods and then put it in the freezer for 2 hours. It's supposed to be an enrichment toy for dogs, and also calms them since they have to do a lot of licking to get everything in it.

I got one prepared last weekend and put it down for Katie to enjoy.


She did eventually get to try it ... but there wasn't a whole lot left after Milo the Koodle investigated.

Sigh.

I hope you get to enjoy any weekend treats without someone else getting to them first ... 

6 comments:

Kym said...

Silly Milo! "Trix" (or FreezBones) are for "kids" (dogs)! XO

Nance said...

LOL. How did you NOT see this coming?

Araignee said...

That's so funny! The cats always have to investigate Pup's meals and treats but the only thing they like that I serve her are scrambled eggs which I find very odd.

Kim in Oregon said...

I do this with kong balls!

AsKatKnits said...

I am so glad that FreezBones are Milo approved! (and I love how Katie is waiting patiently for her turn! Good Girl!)

KSD said...

I'm with Nance here.