So that you can plan your time during this busy holiday season, here are just some of things you can expect from me:
1. Pictures of Tim's vest. There will likely be a series - unblocked, blocking, and finished.
2. Pictures from my niece's wedding at the end of October. And possibly a link to a video clip!
3. A picture of one of the dishcloths I've been knitting over the past year (no, it didn't take me a year to knit one dishcloth - rather, I've been making the same pattern several times).
4. A picture of the item that I'm sending to my Knit the Classics Holiday Swap partner.
5. Various thrilling observations and other ramblings about Christmastime.
6. A post about going to see Patrick McDonnell (of "Mutts" fame) last night at a booksigning.
7. A few more birthday posts, as The Birthday Marathon takes us through until New Year's Eve.
8. Who knows?
In closing, here is a picture of Mr. Ed for you to enjoy. Because I love Mr. Ed, and once won a Mr. Ed sound-alike contest. Remember the episode where he had insomnia? And he looked at the clock, and it was 12 midnight? And he said, "Midniiight. Too early to hit the haaay, and too laate to eat it." That's my most favorite thing he ever said.