02 November 2011

Coming Soon to a Blog Post Near You ...

You may recall that in my last post, I mentioned some things I was going to share with you that were related to the holidays.  Well, I just wanted to say that I am still planning to do that, but this week at work has turned out to be really crazy busy, so you may not hear from me again until the weekend.

And for anyone interested in any of the magazines listed in my last post, feel free to get in touch if you are interested.  I will definitely get back to you, just not right away.

In the meantime, here is a picture that will hopefully make it worth stopping by today.


"Well hello, ladies."


Editorial disclaimer: Jetsam did not mean to be discriminatory in the above statement to any gentlemen who might be enjoying the photo as well - he was just making a joke.

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

He wants to broaden his sexual harrassment base?

Hullo there, back, Jetsam!

Marie said...

Awwww, kitty!

Lynn said...

I figured with his come-hither look he was cruisin' for some belly rubs!!!!