Rather than rack my brain trying to think of things to show/tell you, all you are getting tonight is randomness.
- Sigh. I currently have a brace on my left foot for torn ligaments; a brace on my right hand for severe arthritis; and, now a broken toe on my right foot. Basically, my left hand is my only working appendage.
- If you are reading this, person who commented that they would like The Cove from my book report, please send me your name and mailing address. Because I don't know who Bob & Phyllis are, and your Blogger profile is no help there. I'm happy to send it along to you. Send me an e-mail at thekittyknitterATverizonDOTnet.
- Last night it was too humid to get a good night's sleep. I am not pleased with the situation, as humidity is one of my nemeses. And it's not even summer yet.
- It is Library & Archives Month of the Bicentennial at work, which means that we have to be open 7 days a week (rather than M-F as usual), and do public programming from 11:00 to 3:30 each day. Not being a fan of people on my best day, this is not enhancing my love for the human race.
- I signed up for a CSA farm share at work, and am really looking forward to getting lots of yummy veggies and fruits this summer, even if I can't make it to the farmer's market regularly. And since it is all local, it will be the same priniciple. Hooray for aging-hippie-co-workers (myself included)!
- Dug and I take a walk every morning during the week shortly after 5:00 a.m. Usually, we are the only people out at that time, save for a few souls on their way to to a nearby gym. This morning there was a group of 5 or 6 boys who looked to be somewhere between 10 and 12 years old, playing soccer on the next block over. Weird. No adults in sight either.
- Speaking of gyms, we renewed our membership in one yesterday. The Tim has been a regular gym-goer, but between bouts of pneumonia and the aforementioned appendage issues, I think I've gone once since January. Boy is it gonna be hard to get back to it once I can!
And here we have a picture of Dug the Lap Dog kissing The Tim, as reward for making it this far.
You're welcome. :-)