Today's Ten on Tuesday topic works just fine for me:
10 Random Things on My Mind
The challenge for me is, only 10???
Here you go.
1. How much of a hassle will it be to get new glasses? I just got new glasses and frames last summer, but they have been problematic ever since. Turns out, my current trifocals are overkill in two lenses, and underkill in one. I really don't like my frames, so I might as well replace them too. Of course, that assumes I can somehow afford them, even with the fairly good vision insurance that I have ...
2. What will my design for my inappropriate Easter egg be? I have a couple of ideas, that's not the problem. Executing the design so that it is in any way decipherable is the issue ...
3. Will I ever make the time to write down the complicated part of a pattern I am knitting so I can actually finish the thing? I thought I'd do it last week, when I took some extra days off for my birthday, but I didn't even think of it. I just need some time when I am in the mood, and can have a good chance of no interruptions.
4. Should there be a knitting get-together this year? I've done it for two years in a row, actually calling it the Annual Faux Knitting Get-Together, and mixing knitting and non-knitting friends. It's been fun, and successful, but usually by now it's planned and people are invited. Do I even have the energy to do it this year?
5. Will the baby sweater I am nearly finished knitting actually fit the intended baby?
6. Why are people such jerks?
7. I need to go back to the gym. Sooner rather than later. Once I'm in the groove, I'm fine. But while I was sick, I couldn't get out of bed, much less go anywhere. And then I had to catch up on so much else. Next week, hopefully.
8. I need to really clean the second floor. The third floor and the first floor recently got a good cleaning. The second floor is the last bastion of dirt, and must be conquered!
9. I have a couple of ideas for easy patterns in my brain. Will I ever actually try to knit them?
10. I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday.
That's all folks!!