... even though, the way things are going, eventually you won't even be safe there.
What am I talking about? Today's Ten on Tuesday topic:
Ten Ways to Beat the Heat
1. Find someplace/someone with air conditioning and stay there as long as possible.
2. Drink ice water.
3. Take cool - not cold - showers.
4. Take a paper towel, saturate it with cold water, wring it out, and wrap it around your neck. Repeat as necessary.
5. Stand in front of a fan.
6. Find a really shady spot and stay there.
7. Have more ice water.
8. Imagine winter. (I try this, but am not successful. I get depressed because I'm hot and it's not actually winter. But it may work for others.)
9. Go to a pool or the beach and stay in the water (use sunscreen though!).
10. Move to someplace where it doesn't get that hot. The Tim and I always joke that we'll be the only two people in the world who move north when we retire. :-)