05 April 2022

Last Week's Tiny Needle Tuesday

Last Tuesday, I was so darn proud of myself, because I had progress on a cross-stitch project to share. So of course, I couldn't get the image to load. After six tries, I just gave up because I'd reached the stage of just hoping my computer would die. That's never good.

So, here I am, posting my progress for last week's Tiny Needle Tuesday, this week:


I finally finished all of the words on the project I'm stitching. I was determined to get them done before the first day of Spring, but I missed that. However, I did finish them the next weekend, so not bad. Now the project is tucked away until next fall, because I'm itching to work on something more spring-y.  I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll choose - there may end up being more than one, but since Winter is officially over, and the above project is not on any deadline, it will have a rest. 😊

I'm also hoping that since the remainder of the project is a bit more border, but mostly a sheep, that it will all go much more quickly.

Or ... not.  We'll see.

8 comments:

Araignee said...

Woo hoo for the finish-of the letters, that is! I've got no problem tucking away a project for the season. You gotta stitch what the heart wants to stitch.

Kim in Oregon said...

You are exhibiting great stick-to-it-iveness, and I'm excited to see what you pick for Spring!

Dee said...

The snowflakes are so cute!

Can't wait to see what you pick for spring.

Kym said...

Very nice, Bridget! But I totally understand why you'd want to work on something more spring-y now! (It's time to put any snowflakes away for the season. . . ) XO

Nance said...

I'm with you. Put away anything that you can with wintry associations. I stopped wearing my winter coat in March even though we had wintry weather, but I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Still, *stabbing* away at a wintertime project might be therapeutic...!

kathy b said...

Ive reached that point where I wanted my computer to just die. I love your stitching

KSD said...

Just, please, don't drip any snot on the fabric.

karen said...

I love to stitch letters because they go so very fast!! Great work and don't you hate when technology acts quirky???