You may recall that I did this a few times at the end of 2013, and I have decided that it's good to think of any good things from the week, even it has seemed awful otherwise. Fortunately this week has been OK overall, but here are some of the good things.
1. I finished my first knitting project of 2014. Pictures and a post to follow as soon as I can block it.
2. I finally got a pair of new walking shoes. They are so comfortable, and as usual, I have to ask myself why I waited so long to replace my worn-out pair.
3. Thank-you notes for Christmas gifts from our great-nieces and great-nephew in Arizona. I'm sure their parents make them write, but they are always entertaining, and it's a lovely thing to receive a handwritten/printed note from anyone for a gift.
4. Peanut butter stirred into my morning oatmeal. I don't remember how/why/where I thought of this or heard of it, but it is a yummy addition, and means that I have some variety in my breakfast during the week.
5. Meeting the puppy down the street. She is 8 weeks old, and a black ball of fuzz. Her name is Zuzu, and she is madly in love with Dug! As a result, I also met her "parents" who just moved into the neighborhood, and they seem like a really nice couple.
What about you? I hope you have at least five things that you are happy to think about from this past week.
Have a great weekend!