1. Weather nice enough to open all of the windows, and nice enough that I wanted to take nice long walks in the evenings. (Though nice long walks are not as much fun on my own, but such is life.) We will not discuss today's or this upcoming weekend's weather.
2. Lunch with a good friend. A week ago today, I had lunch with my friend Carol of Black Bunny Fibers. She works in an office less than two blocks from where I am, but negotiating a time when we could both meet and go to lunch was ridiculously complicated. But it finally happened, and it was so much fun to see her and catch up. This weekend, her oldest kid goes away to college - how did that happen??
3. Continued return of my knitting mojo. For a while it was pretty quiet, even non-existent at times. But the Olympics got me going again, and thankfully I'm still knitting away now that they are over! Good thing, too, since I had planned on knitting some Christmas gifts ...
4. Receiving my package for Kathy B's dishcloth swap in yesterday's mail! First of all, I love getting stuff in the mail, and second of all, I can't wait to open it. But I am not opening it until I return from the P.O. tomorrow after getting my package to my partner in the mail. It's stupid that it's not on its way yet, the knitting part has been done for two weeks. I just have not gotten myself together to organize the rest and send it. Tomorrow is the day!
5. Friday. It's been a rough week, and I am seriously exhausted. So all I have to do is make it through today (which looks to be a challenge in itself), and then I can enjoy the weekend. The Tim is on vacation, so he will actually be around both days, which is pretty unusual. We don't have any specific plans, but that's part of the beauty of it. A weekend to do what does or does not inspire us.
So there you go. What about you? Are there any good things that you have for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.
Also, if you haven't entered my blogiversary giveaway yet, you can leave a comment here through midnight on Saturday for a chance to win some goodies. :-)
Have a good weekend!
(By the way, I think I may actually be close to having the photo editing problems I mentioned earlier in the week resolved, and I can share some finished projects with you ... so stay tuned!)