Onward to Kathy's weekly questions.
1. When was the last time you saw a butterfly?
About ten minutes ago, when I actually saw about 20. We have a butterfly exhibit at work, and I had to deliver something to someone who works there.
But, as far as outside in the wild, I saw one a week or so ago on my walk home from work.
2. Why on earth is this shoe on top of the station wagon? It appears to be tied there.
Maybe it belongs to an amputee who just washed it and doesn't have a clothes dryer?
3. Do you prefer a cardigan with buttons or a zipper? (Assuming you don't have to put the buttons or zipper in ...)
Buttons. If you wear a sweater unbuttoned, I think it looks better than one that is unzipped. And I usually don't button my cardigan sweaters, since most of the time I wear them over another layer.
4. When was the last time you wished you didn't have so many ends to weave in?
A few years back, I made a fairisle vest for The Tim, and though it turned out really well, weaving in those ends took nearly as long as knitting it (or at least it felt that way).
5. When was the last time someone asked you "Did you knit that" (this includes relatives who have seen you don articles of clothing that perhaps begged the question)?
Probably last winter. I haven't worn many knitted things this summer (handknit or otherwise).
6. When was the last time you spilled a drink?
Sunday morning I spilled the last of my cup of tea on myself when I picked it up carelessly thinking it was already empty. It wasn't.
7. Are you a fan of Dot&Bo house decor (they are the new Pottery Barn in my book)?
Never heard of them. Probably a good thing, since at the moment funds are extremely low.
8. When was the last time you floated in a tube on a river or a lake, jet skied or water skied?
Never. I love to be near water, and will go in if it's not deep. But I don't know how to swim, so I'm not very adventurous.
9. If you could knit with anyone today, who would it be? (not fair to say me, that's a given ... lol)
Dug the Doodle Dog. He used to always keep me company when I knitted.
If you mean a person who knits, I'd have to say my friend Andrea who I worked with at Rosie's - we knitted together there when we had a chance, and would always have a hilarious time. I still see her from time to time, but never for a very long time.
OK, back to work. We are supposed to have our new modem today, so hopefully I will be back sooner rather than later. Keep cool everyone!