On my way to work this a.m., I had several things rattling around in my brain, and so you, lucky readers, get to also ponder them.
1. WHY is it that if two people are coming towards you on the sidewalk and there is only room for two people to walk, neither of them will move in front of/behind the other so that you can walk by??? I was always taught that this is the polite thing to do. To quote George Costanza, "We're living in a society here!"
2. I have to wonder where all of the women work who are wearing cutoff jeans and stiletto heels. They don't look like hookers, but I guess that's a possibility.
3. Do people who arrive at work with wet hair just let it dry normally, or do they blow dry and style it once they get there?
4. When you ride a skateboard to work, are you all sweaty when you arrive?
5. I hope trash collectors get paid a lot of money.
6. Who is it that eats chicken wings and then just drops the bones on the street? I mean, every corner here in the city has a trash can. And even if that was not an option, why don't you take the bones with you until you can throw them away?
This post has been brought to you by my brain. Have a good weekend!