08 August 2019

Coming Up

Well this week has been annoying.  Mostly work stuff, but since I sadly spend more of my time at work than anywhere else, it has just plain sucked.  Fortunately, tomorrow is 
Friday, and the weekend beckons.  



And I have decided to participate in Three on Thursday, so I am giving you Three Things I Am Looking Forward to This Weekend.

1.  Getting my hair cut.  It's sticking out in places where it shouldn't and is driving me crazy.  Having it back to the way I like it will do a lot for my state of mind.

2.  Finishing the body of the bee on my cross-stitch project.  I have about one half of the second wing, and the outline border to go before the entire bee will be finished.  Then the honeycombs around the border and their outlines are all that will be left to do.  I'm still enjoying it, but am also looking forward to starting another project.

3.  Casting on a new pair of socks.  For the first time in a while, I have no socks on the needles, and that is just wrong.  I pulled yarn from my stash last night, and once it's wound and ready, I'll be ready too!  Right now, I'm not sure if I'll do a plain sock or try a relatively simple pattern, but that's part of the fun, don't you think?

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

6 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

These all sound like small and enjoyable things.

Kwizgiver said...

I can relate to the hair cut--I had mine done last week and wooee!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

My weekend starts early as I've got tomorrow off. We're having a girls day at the beach!

Dee said...

I got my haircut tonight. Boy, does it feel so much better.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Araignee said...

Ahhhh....the weekend! I am looking forward to doing nothing after the family thing last weekend. I cleaned and stressed so much over it that I still feel like I've been run over by a truck.

karen said...

Since I grew out my bangs (which was horrible to go through). I am not a slave to the haircut regimen. I like also that I'm not fixated on how my bangs look.