27 March 2020

Because We Need Some Funny

Things are not funny in the world right now.  However, in my opinion, we still all need to laugh, even if it's dark humor.  So I am offering the below items in the hope that they will at least make you smile, even if just for a minute.

The "This Is Fine" dog has changed his focus a little bit:


**

Yep.


**

Truth:


**

What's your sign??


**

Yesterday was supposed to be Opening Day for baseball, but like so much else, that has been postponed. But maybe this will keep you going:

**
And, when things get really tough:


**
Is this just me?


**

When were you last this happy??

**

I call this one "Life with the Koodle"


**
Practice self-care.

**

Poor Ginger!


**
Seasonal.


And for your reading pleasure:

Here's just one reason why pups are the best.

Meet Lieutenant Dan - I love his sweet face!

This kid is calling it.

And here's another Tim for me - and all of us to love.  #HashtagLoveHisHashtags

Take care, everyone, and have the best weekend you can.  Love your loved ones, stay inside, and wash our hands, and we'll get there someday.  xoxo

12 comments:

Kym said...

Levity in a time of crisis is necessary. Thanks for the smiles, Bridget. XO

Nance said...

Love me some Ginger. We've all been there.

karen said...

fun post! take care and BE safe :)

Vera said...

Funny ones Bridget - thanks.

kathy b said...

YOU MADE MY MORNING!!!!!!!!! Am passing some on to friends and family!!

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh Laughter is so necessary! THANK YOU !!! Passing a few of these on to familial. I Think I already said this...oh well. Cuppa coffee needed !

Wanderingcatstudio said...

All fabulous giggles! Thank you!

Araignee said...

I had to laugh at all of them but the one about cleaning hit me close to home. I keep saying the same thing to myself. This is exactly what I've been waiting for my whole life in order to get stuff done but all I can do is sit here and share everyone else's misery.

Shirley said...

What a wonderful collection! I think you have something there for everyone. My personal favorite was optimist/pessimist/cat. Hope you have a good weekend and revel in the fact that your husband will not be out working next week.

KSD said...

Boy, it's good that Tim has Lucas, huh?

Jo said...

Ha ha, love the keeping things bottled up one. We definitely all need a laugh just now.

Alison said...

Thank you so much for those funnies - I have shared various ones with appropriate people.. so good to have a laugh.

You are a treasure.