18 July 2022

Yeah, Well, I'm Still Here

Hello everyone, it's been a while. I knew it had been a while, but then I got a comment on my last post (from a while ago) from Ellen D., and it occurred to me that I should at least let you know I'm still here. So thanks Ellen, for both your concern and giving me the boost to post something.

I have much to catch up on with all of you, but it won't be happening today. However, I do have a book report to post, and I have been knitting (and actually finishing) things, and life has been full of things that you will eventually hear all about - whether or not you want to hear about them! 😉


Just to reassure you, everyone is well - or at least as well as anyone in our house ever is when summer really decides to show up. 

I hope all of you are well, too. And if you actually enjoy the summer, I hope you are making the most of it. If you're like me, I hope you are managing to find a way to cope. It certainly sounds like most of the northern hemisphere is just too darn hot. I sincerely hope that the southern hemisphere is having just a normal winter and nothing too extreme. 

I hope your week goes well. Take care of yourselves.

7 comments:

Nance said...

I'm glad you're hanging in there. The heat and humidity make things tedious and worky. Summer isn't always wonderful.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Can't wait to hear all your news.

And yes.. it's stinking hot here too. I just looked at this weeks weather and determined all outdoor work will have to be done after 7 pm (when the mosquitos are biting... of course!)

Ellen D. said...

Glad to hear from you, Bridget! I dislike the hot weather of summer too so I can understand where you are coming from! The weeks are flying by, tho, so we will make it through. Take care!

Kym said...

So glad to hear from you, Bridget! I hope you are enjoying your day today, and that it isn't too hot. . .

Araignee said...

I hate summer but as long as I have the AC and nowhere to go I'm good. I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you feel like sharing.

Kim in Oregon said...

Good to see you back!

Dee said...

You're BACK! YAY!

Hope you're hanging in there with this heat! UGH!