26 March 2021

Friday Funnies - Last Friday of March Edition

I'm sorely tempted to post this cartoon on the door to my office at work, but the people it would be directed towards would miss it, I'm sure.

This one just pleased me: 
(if you click on this one, you can see it larger to read the text)

These two just spoke to me:

(if you click on this one, you can see it larger to read the text)

And this one just pleases me:

Have a lovely weekend, and I hope you find something to make you smile!

9 comments:

Nance said...

I think Earth is already Grammar Hell, much of it being The Internet. Sigh.

Ellen D. said...

Last Friday of March? - that took me by surprise!
Enjoyed the funnies, tho! Thanks for the smiles!

Meredith MC said...

Grammar Hell! As a middle school teacher, I think I already live there. Love the last one. Dog=god backwards. It’s so obvious!

KSD said...

One thing about Rover: he can walk himself!

Araignee said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!

kathy b said...

Oh the heavens.....I love that one!

Mereknits said...

Thank you for the chuckles this morning. I love your shawl/scarf from a few posts back. I hope you are having a good return to work my friend.

Kym said...

I just love your sense of humor, Bridget! (Maybe because it's so very similar to mine. . . ) XO
Here's to a good week!

Caffeine Girl said...

They are all good but I really love the serif one -- probably because of my newspaper days.