21 April 2021

Getting Close At Last!

I know it's Wednesday, but for whatever reason, I wasn't expecting it to be Wednesday.  You know, like I have any control over time ...

I thought I'd join Kat and everyone else for Unraveled Wednesday today, since I have a book underway and have been working on a project that is getting closer to being finished.

First up, this book, which I am really enjoying.  It's interesting, and a little bit creepy.


Right now, I'm about halfway through - it's very readable and the characters are intriguing.

As for knitting, I've been spending some time on the sweater that should have been finished by now, but is not - but look, it almost has two completed sleeves!


I think I'll finish up the second sleeve by the end of this week, and then there is just the collar to go.  I would say I can't wait to wear it, but instead I'll say that I'll be thrilled to have it next year when late fall and winter arrive.  😊

I have a dr appt to have my right elbow looked at for the pain I've been having, since I am not convinced that it's tendonitis.  It doesn't bother me where tendonitis usually does, based on what I have read.  If there is any way to help it feel better, I want to find out!

And that's about it for now.  Time to get moving ...

9 comments:

KSD said...

Many friends working on sweaters right now. Yours is going to be wonderful.

kathy b said...

Bridget your purple sweater is so great!! Oh you will be happy to have it in the fall .
Its snowing here and Im not amused.
I think that the heavy blanket knitting I started last month hurt my right elbow area. So I'm sticking to tiny needle projects. Socks for now

Nance said...

You're so close to finishing your pretty purple sweater. The weather is so goofy, you may yet wear it. We got three inches overnight (of snow). Ugh ugh ugh.

I hope your elbow is nothing serious. Fingers crossed.

Araignee said...

I listened to The Stranger Diaries last year and really liked it.
I love that sweater. It looks so comfy and warm. I can't believe it's going down into the 30's here tonight. I had to go out and put covers over all my new little plants.

Jane said...

What a pretty sweater. I hope you get some relief for your arm.

Kym said...

Hope they get to the bottom of the elbow pain mystery quickly and easily! And that is going to be a great sweater, Bridget -- whenever you get a chance to wear it! XO

Ellen D. said...

I have read Elly Griffiths' "Ruth Galloway" series and really enjoyed it! I will have to check out this one. Thanks for mentioning it!

Dee said...

With the crazy weather swings, you might be able to wear it yet this season. LOL

karen said...

such a beautiful sweater!!