25 June 2021

Some Friday Funnies For You

It's another lovely day in Philadelphia, but from all reports, the end is nigh so to speak - the heat and humidity are apparently just waiting in the wings, ready to take over.  So I'm planning to enjoy as much of today as possible, and I have an appt to get my hair cut at noon, so that is something that always makes me happy - I actually look glamorous (well, for me at least) for a few hours! 😊

So let's add some laughs or at least smiles to today, and get into the mood to enjoy the weekend, if for no other reason than we can.

Maybe you'll enjoy a good book.


Or you may have someone say something nice to you.


You may want to get in some exercise, but if it's too hot and humid, 
remember to take it slow.



No matter what, I hope your weekend gives you a chance to relax and do your own thing.  Take care! 

7 comments:

Ellen D. said...

I am enjoying a good book! Hope your weekend is nice too!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Excellent comics!
Hope it's not too sticky for you. It's very humid here, and it's supposed to rain all weekend.

KSD said...

Everything's good, but 1) I'm sort of troubled by the framed picture of Pokey, and 2) snails are a long-time ICK for me, but walking for your lives is funny.

Martha said...

Good ones, thanks for the laughs! Have a great weekend. :)

Mereknits said...

I needed a few laughs this morning, thank you. Stay cool!

Araignee said...

It's back. I opened the door this morning and it hit me like a wet blanket. Ugh.

Kym said...

As always, I love your funnies! (The parking validation one is my favorite this time . . . although "walk for your lives" is probably the one that will stick with me the longest!) I hope you find ways to stay comfortable, Bridget. XO