04 November 2022

Help To Save Democracy!

If you are like me, you are SOOOOO sick of all of the political ads everywhere. It's enough to make you wish you could just cover your eyes and ears, say magic words, and have it be the day after the election. But that's not how it works, unfortunately, so here we are.

But next Tuesday is [finally] Election Day, so I hope you have either a) voted early and/or by mail, or b) made a plan to go and vote in person. Your vote *will* make a difference, and there is so much at stake this year. So if you have not already done so, use part of this coming weekend to make a plan for voting.

 

P.S. Cool guys vote too! 😊

Have a good first weekend in November. 

5 comments:

Araignee said...

We are lucky enough to have a drop box right down the street so we voted a few weeks ago. I love this new system where it's all done by mail and hope no one gets elected that messes that up. I've got my fingers crossed that blue MD doesn't get "Youngkined" like VA did. Lie filled hate ads are powerful things and that's pretty much all we get here anymore.

Kim in Oregon said...

Oregon is a completely-vote-by-mail state and so we have voted already!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

May this bring your nation one step closer to a level of common sanity. Sadly, our country isn't that far behind you. Strange times indeed.

Ellen D. said...

I voted already as my area has early voting available. I was so glad to have it out of the way and now just have to keep my fingers crossed that we get the results I would prefer! :)

Ellen D. said...

I voted early and was so glad to have it done! I am hoping for the best!