04 February 2021

Three Happy Things

 It's been a bit since I participated in Three on Thursday, so I decided that today I would share Three Happy Things with you.


SNOW!  This is the first time for years that we have actually had a true snowstorm in Philadelphia.  In the city, we got 8 inches, and it was just wonderful.  Just enough to make it *real* and not so much that people couldn't shovel out and get around.  


This basket of happy, which contains my WIP Advent Throw (pattern is the Habitation Throw by Helen Stewart), and the other minis from my yarny Advent calendar that will be knit into it.  I just love seeing the happy, bright colors sitting altogether!


This ridiculously sweet face!  The Tim took this photo the other day, when he was busy doing something on the first floor, and Hamlet was keeping him company, but also getting in some rest at the same time.  Hammy is such a sweet pea, and loves nothing more than just being wherever we are, ready to cuddle at any moment.

I hope you find some happy things for your day as well.  Finding things that make you happy helps to keep so much bad stuff at bay!

6 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's a lot of happy in one post!

Araignee said...

That snow was a gift. Just what we needed. I like the colors in your basket too. I love winter but sometimes the drabness gets to me. Hamlet is such a sweetie. What a pretty face he has and those eyes. Most of the time I can't even see Pup's eyes. She needs a haircut.

Meditations in Motion said...

I live about an hour west of Philly (in Lancaster County). We got about a foot. The snow looks so lovely coming down, but as soon as it is done snowing, I am ready for it all to melt! :)

Awww...that IS a sweet face. Thanks for giving me my dog fix today!

Dee said...

Oh that sweet pup . . that is the BEST of the three!!!

Caffeine Girl said...

Those are happy things!
I really like the colors in your Habitation. I think I'd like to make another one sometime. It was a very relaxing pattern.

karen said...

what a happy uplifting post! Glad you got the snow that is worthy of praise. We had 15 inches on Monday and now a lovely dusting to cover up the mess this morning.