Fortunately, Kathy doesn't charge us to participate in her weekly Q&A, which is near its end. (Stay tuned for her next endeavor!) So even though I'm a day late, I can still enjoy taking part without getting myself in trouble. :-)
1. Have your knit a Christmas ornament or Hanukkah things?
Yes I have. I knit this Advent wreath garland of mittens and hats a few years back:
And even longer ago, I knit this Yule Woodsman, who hangs on our tree every year.
2. Have you seen a shooting star this year?
I have never seen a shooting star in my life!
3. What's your preference: cuckoo clock, digital clock, grandfather clock or a face with hands?
I like grandfather clocks, but wouldn't have room for one if I had it. My overall preference is a clock with a face and hands.
4. Do you prefer Chex Mix for cereal or snack mix?
Since I never liked it as cereal, but enjoy snack mix, that's my choice here.
5. Is your milk expiration date before or after 12/25?
We just bought a new container of milk yesterday - the expiration date is 12/26.
6. Name a bird you'd love to see in the wild?
Let's see, there are not any I *wouldn't* like to see. But I wish I could have seen Carolina parakeets before they became extinct.
7. What is the last color you knit with?
A deep red, on my Holly Berry Socks.
8. Do you know anyone who believes in the Big Red Guy?
I do! With all of my heart! And there are some small kiddos in the family that I know believe in him also.
9. Do you have any solar decorations?
10. Mrs. Claus is knitting something for you - what is it?
A yoked sweater with reindeer! :-)
What about you? Feel free to participate, or to even include answers in the comments.