12 May 2022

Ha, Ha, Huh?

Thursday - for me, my last workday of the week.  Suddenly on Tuesday afternoon, I decided I was taking off Friday, and since no one was around to say NO, it became a plan!  

Today I'm joining Carole and others for Three on Thursday - I have two amusing things and one thing that I had never really thought about that kinda surprised me.

1.  This amused me because sometimes I think if one more person tells me about an app I will scream!


2.  This story and embedded video on the local news made me laugh way more than it probably should have.  A local newsperson said after airing it, "They say every rose has its thorns, but in this case, every rose had its thong." 

3.  This kind of amazed me, because I had never ever given it any thought at all.


WHAT???? How could George Washington not know about dinosaurs???  He was the Father of Our Country!  😉

Anyway, I hope you can manage to get through the day with the knowledge that our first president did not spend his childhood obsessed with T Rex and friends ...

6 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

OMG - that rose story is HILARIOUS!!!

Ellen D. said...

There were lots of things that George Washington did not know about!

Araignee said...

That George Washington thing blew my mind. To think as a country we are tied to documents written by folks that knew so little.

Kim in Oregon said...

Happy day off tomorrow~

Kym said...

Okay. That rose story . . . made my day. :-)
And the Geo Washington "factoid" has a real punch. We all need that kind of perspective!
ENJOY your day off, Bridget. XO

Dee said...

At least GW never had the Barney song stuck in his head.